Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my family's favorite. Looks like you slaved on the kitchen the whole day but its really easy to make and taste sooooo good too.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 250 g fresh squid, cut to rings
- 250 g fish fillets, cubed
- 250 g crabmeat
- 500 g clams
- 250 g peeled shrimp
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs, hard cooked, rough chopped for garnish
- Cut the squid to rings. Parboil and set aside.
- Cut fish fillet into cubes. Parboil and set aside.
- Flake crab meat, set aside.
- Parboil shrimps and peel, set aside.
- Saute garlic and onions in butter.
- Add in tomato paste.
- Add in the 2 cans of cream of chicken soup and 2 cups water.
- Stir well and let boil.
- Stir in all seafood.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir and simmer awhile.
- Thicken with 1 cup heavy cream.
- Garnish each bowl with hard cooked chopped eggs.