Prep 35 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from The Hog's Breath Saloon and Cafe in Destin Florida. Great served in a bowl with crusty french bread or over pasta or rice. prep time includes cleaning of shrimp.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (softened)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb sea scallops
- 1 lb shrimp (shelled and deveined)
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 plum tomatoes (seeded and chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil (thinly sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- In a bowl mix first 7 ingredients.
- Pat seafood dry.
- In nonstick 12 inches skillet, heat 2 tsp oil over medium heat.
- Add scallops and cook 2-3 minutes or until just opaque,turn over once. Transfer to medium bowl.
- Add remaining oil to skillet and cook shrimp 2-3 minutes or until just opaque stirring frequently. Transfer to medium bowl.
- Add tomatos, basil,and wine to skillet; cook until almost dry, stirring.
- Stir in butter until just melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in seafood.
Out of this world flavor!