- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 cups pinot grigio wine
- 2 lbs sea scallops
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled
- 2 lbs haddock, cut into 2-inch pieces
- hot cooked pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- In the top of a large double boiler set over simmering water, combine the butter and oil.
- When the butter has melted, add the garlic.
- When the garlic becomes translucent, stir in the parsley, lemon juice and wine.
- When this liquid is hot, add the seafood (this should be about 20 minutes before serving).
- The scallops will be firm but not hard, the shrimp, pink, and the haddock, flaky, when done.
- Serve over the pasta of your choice.