1/1 Photo of Seafood Saute with Linguinne
A great seafood dish for that special dinner for two.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (1 1/4 lb) live maine lobsters or 1 lb crabmeat or 1 lb shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 12 ounces dry linguine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups sliced onions
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 cups peeled seeded and diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup green onion, 1/2 inch sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning, to taste
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Steam lobsters in one inch of water for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 2Remove from pot and cool.
- 3Reserve 1/2 cup of cooking liquid.
- 4Pick meat out of the shells and dice in large pieces.
- 5Carefully extract claw meat and leave whole.
- 6Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- 7Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 8Add onion and garlic and sauté for 5 to 8 minutes or until onion is soft.
- 9Do not allow to brown.
- 10Add mushrooms and cook water out of them, remove and reserve.
- 11Add wine and reduce by one-half.
- 12Stir in tomatoes and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- 13Add reserved lobster broth and reduce by one-forth.
- 14Bring to a gentle boil, reduce heat and add reserved lobster (except for claw meat) and mushrooms, yogurt, scallions, parsley and seafood seasoning to taste.
- 15Add Parmesan cheese to thicken.
- 16Toss half of sauce with cooked linguine.
- 17Arrange on plate; pour remaining half of sauce over each serving.
- 18Top each serving with the whole claw meat.
- 19to substitute other seafood- substitute shrimp or vegetable broth for lobster broth.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Saute with Linguinne
Serving Size: 1 (1499 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1766.6
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 858.1 mg
- Sodium 3405.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 184.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.2 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 185.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: