- 3 -4 roma tomatoes or 3 -4 tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 5 scallions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2⁄3 cup celery, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning mix (Mrs. Dash type)
- 1 cup shrimp (canned, rinsed) or 1 cup crab (canned, rinsed) or 1 cup salmon (canned, rinsed)
- 10 stuffed green olives, sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare tomatoes, set aside.
- In large skillet, over medium heat sauté scallions, garlic, and celery for 3 minutes (Keep it crisp).
- Add pepper, crab, olives, parsley, and dill.
- When well combined, add tomatoes and cook until all ingredients are hot.
- Serve over pasta, rice, or new potatoes.