This is another recipe from Inn Chef
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree scallops,cream,egg white in a food processor until smooth add the lobster meat,dill,salt and pepper just to chop and distribute the meat leaving it slightly chunky.
- 2Place mixture in a piping bag.
- 3Spread a sheet of large plastic wrap on a moistened work surface and pipe out a large bead of sausage filling.
- 4Leave several inches of plastic wrap empty on either side of the sausage.
- 5Roll up the plastic wrap carefully,try to avoid forming any air bubbles inside the plastic.
- 6Grasp both ends and twirl the works repeatedly until the plastic tightens around the sausage.
- 7If any air pockets form prick them with a pin.
- 8Tie off both ends of the plastic then tie off the sausage at regular intervals forming links.
- 9Poach the plastic links in simmering water for 10 minutes then immersing them in cold water.
- 10Cut off plastic and squeeze out sausage to heat brown in a little butter until heated through.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood sausage
Serving Size: 1 (546 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.1
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 87.6 mg
- Sodium 229.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 18.3 g