Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is another recipe from Inn Chef
- 1 lobster, steamed and meat removed
- 8 ounces fresh scallops
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh dill
- sea salt
- ground pepper
- Puree scallops,cream,egg white in a food processor until smooth add the lobster meat,dill,salt and pepper just to chop and distribute the meat leaving it slightly chunky.
- Place mixture in a piping bag.
- Spread a sheet of large plastic wrap on a moistened work surface and pipe out a large bead of sausage filling.
- Leave several inches of plastic wrap empty on either side of the sausage.
- Roll up the plastic wrap carefully,try to avoid forming any air bubbles inside the plastic.
- Grasp both ends and twirl the works repeatedly until the plastic tightens around the sausage.
- If any air pockets form prick them with a pin.
- Tie off both ends of the plastic then tie off the sausage at regular intervals forming links.
- Poach the plastic links in simmering water for 10 minutes then immersing them in cold water.
- Cut off plastic and squeeze out sausage to heat brown in a little butter until heated through.