Shannon 24's Note:
I found this in a local magazine put out by a grocery store. It sounds really good, so I am posting it here!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 large digby scallops, halved
- 16 mussels
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 16 prawns, cooked, peeled
- 100 g cooked shrimp
- 1 medium yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- white pepper
- 6 cups salad greens
- 1Steam scallops and mussels until just cooked, and cool quickly.
- 2Combine the lemon zest and juice, garlic, oil, sugar, and dill in a bowl.
- 3Gently toss in the seafood, bell pepper, tomatoes, red onion, salt and pepper. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- 4Divide and arrange salad greens on four chilled plates. Arrange seafood mixture on top.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Salad With Lemon Dill Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.9
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 108.1 mg
- Sodium 708.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 22.9 g