Recipe by Sorrie Lue
I love these! They are not what people are expecting of a stuffed shell so everyone talks about them when Iput out the finger food.
Top Review by Beach Bumette
Very tasty and unusual finger food. My husband picked up Krab Salad (imitation crabmeat) at the Deli - not (real) seafood salad. I added chopped fresh chives and Old Bay to it for more flavor, and I also used them as garnishes. I stuffed appx. 30 jumbo shells. I'll used (real) seafood salad next time, and if it's not available at the deli, I'll make it from scratch. Thanks for sharing this recipe!
- 453.59 g seafood salad (from the deli counter)
- 453.59 g jumbo pasta shells
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil shells in plenty of water until just done. Allow them to cool completely and discard any broken ones.
- Chop peppers and add to the seafood salad. Break up any large pieces of seafood.
- Fill each shell with salad mixture.
- Sprinkle with Old Bay Seasoning as a garnish if you wish.