Recipe by TheDancingCook
This is an awesome and delicious appetizer for a last minute preparation/invitation for a party or picnic. Or make ahead for your pre-planned gathering. Chill until served.
Top Review by Lois M
I was in charge of appetizers at a recent pot luck, this is one of the ones I made, used home-made seafood sauce and served in mini phyllo tart shells, they were gobbled right up! Thanks for a great recipe, it's a keeper for sure!
- 3⁄4 lb seafood or 3⁄4 lb crab, salad (already prepared at your local deli/seafood counter)
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- seafood cocktail sauce
- cracker, assortment
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese and seafood salad.
- On a dinner sized plate, mold mixture into a ring, leaving room on outside of ring for crackers.
- Pour cocktail sauce in the middle of ring.
- Chill until served.
- Arrange cracker assortment around plate, outside of salad ring.