1 hr 30 mins
This yummy recipe can be made with shrimps, lobster, octupus etc. I prefer to make it with lobster and shrimp or just shrimp by itself. I love to serve this salad with puertorian tostones.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cooked shrimp
- 3 -4 large lobster tails (cooked)
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1 large green pepper (chopped)
- 1 (8 ounce) can roasted red peppers, in oil (well drained)
- olive oil (to taste) or canola oil (to taste)
- apple cider vinegar (to taste) or balsamic vinegar (to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1After lobster is cooked, remove from tail anc cut into medium pieces.
- 2In large bowl, mix onions and peppers.
- 3Add losbter and shrimp. Cut lobster into medium pieces and mix.
- 4Add oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- 5Serve cold.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Salad
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.1
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 110.5 mg
- Sodium 516.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: