Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This yummy recipe can be made with shrimps, lobster, octupus etc. I prefer to make it with lobster and shrimp or just shrimp by itself. I love to serve this salad with puertorian tostones.
- 1 lb cooked shrimp
- 3 -4 large lobster tails (cooked)
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1 large green pepper (chopped)
- 1 (8 ounce) can roasted red peppers, in oil (well drained)
- olive oil (to taste) or canola oil (to taste)
- apple cider vinegar (to taste) or balsamic vinegar (to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- After lobster is cooked, remove from tail anc cut into medium pieces.
- In large bowl, mix onions and peppers.
- Add losbter and shrimp. Cut lobster into medium pieces and mix.
- Add oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Serve cold.