diane patt's Note:
Mixed seafood with veggies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can imitation crabmeat (check label, look for shortest ingredient list and no MSG. If you find this, the 'imitation' is good)
- 1 (4 ounce) can albacore tuna (white albacore makes this recipe 'cause of its dry light texture)
- 1 (6 ounce) bag frozen baby shrimp
- 1/2 cup tiny frozen peas
- 1/4 cup slivered water chestnut
- 1/4 cup minced, fresh celery
- 2 teaspoons fresh, grated onions (, , more if you like onion)
- 1 teaspoon McCormick's salt-free all-purpose seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon tarragon (crushed in palm of your hand)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1Shred imitation crab by hand.
- 2Drain tuna (if needed).
- 3Partially thaw shrimp& peas in strainer under cold water.
- 4Toss all ingredients together.
- 5If you have time refrigerate for a few hours, if not just make sure the shrimp& peas have had time to thaw.
- 6Add more veggies to make it more of a veggie salad.
- 7Looks nice served with dark greens, and sliced red peppers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Salad
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.8
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 113.7 mg
- Sodium 893.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 23.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's salt-free all-purpose seasoning