Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Good take along dish for any event.
- 2 lbs imitation crabmeat
- 5 lbs rotini pasta, cooked
- 2 cups diced celery
- 1 cup green onion, minced
- 1 cup red pepper, diced
- 4 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup dill pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1⁄4 cup dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Cook pasta in salted water, drain and rinse with cold water, drain and cool.
- Mix in imitation crab, celery, onions and pepper, mixing well. Combine,
- mayonnaise, relish, mustard, salt and pepper, mix well.
I cut this recipe in half without a problem. It was quite delicious and pretty colorful, too. I made this exactly as written. I would love to add some shrimp next time I make this. Thanx for sharing!