Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this in a Mrs Dash neswletter. It is cooling and refreshing. We made it with broiled shrimp & scallops & fluffy white rice. We enjoyed it very much! Calls for about an hour to two cooling time. The computer wouldn't let me use Mrs Dash Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend so I did it this way.
- 1 tablespoon mrs. dash lemon pepper seasoning mix
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 6 ounces scallops, cooked (we broiled ours)
- 6 ounces large shrimp, peeled, cooked (we broiled ours)
- 2 cups rice, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (not the bottled kind)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Prepare lemon vinaigrette by mixing olive oil, lemon juice, Mrs. Dash® Lemon Pepper, red pepper flakes (if using), chives, lemon zest and mustard together.
- Mix scallops, shrimp, rice and celery together.
- Add lemon vinaigrette to moisten.
- Chill 1 to 2 hours.
- Garnish with chive flowers or extra chopped chives, if desired.