Found this in a Mrs Dash neswletter. It is cooling and refreshing. We made it with broiled shrimp & scallops & fluffy white rice. We enjoyed it very much! Calls for about an hour to two cooling time. The computer wouldn't let me use Mrs Dash Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend so I did it this way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon mrs. dash lemon pepper seasoning mix
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 6 ounces scallops, cooked (we broiled ours)
- 6 ounces large shrimp, peeled, cooked (we broiled ours)
- 2 cups rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (not the bottled kind)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1Prepare lemon vinaigrette by mixing olive oil, lemon juice, Mrs. Dash® Lemon Pepper, red pepper flakes (if using), chives, lemon zest and mustard together.
- 2Mix scallops, shrimp, rice and celery together.
- 3Add lemon vinaigrette to moisten.
- 4Chill 1 to 2 hours.
- 5Garnish with chive flowers or extra chopped chives, if desired.
Browse Our Top Medium-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Medium-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Rice Salad With Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.4
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 81.8 mg
- Sodium 159.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 22.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning mix