Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very simple recipe created by me out of desperation to use stuff in my kitchen already. My husband loved it and even my toddlers ate it.
- 5 cups cooked rice
- 1 can condensed cream soup (like cream of celery or cream of mushroom)
- 1 can spinach, drained well
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package imitation crabmeat
- Mix rice with condensed soup (works best when rice is still warm).
- Add spinich and milk.
- Cut the crab meat into chunks and mix that in last.
- Put it all in a pan or casserole dish and heat covered at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.