Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A holiday tradition from "Rosie" I'm posting here for safe keeping. (a must have for my husband's family get together for the holiday,
- 36 Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat (surimi)
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach (thawed)
- 3 eggs
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3⁄4 cup jarlsberg cheese, shredded
- preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- spray mini muffin pan with nonsticksrpay.
- Unroll crescent rolls from package. Press seams together to form squares (rather than the triangle shape)
- Press squares into the mini muffin pan.
- squeeze as much liquid as you can fron the frozen spinach
- In a large bowl add spinach, eggs, half and half, dill and ceyenne.
- Stir well to combine.
- Spoon into crescent dough shells.
- top with shredded jarlsburg cheese.
- Bake about 15 minutes till set.
- (freezes well).