A holiday tradition from "Rosie" I'm posting here for safe keeping. (a must have for my husband's family get together for the holiday,
My Private Note
mini qu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2spray mini muffin pan with nonsticksrpay.
- 3Unroll crescent rolls from package. Press seams together to form squares (rather than the triangle shape)
- 4Press squares into the mini muffin pan.
- 5squeeze as much liquid as you can fron the frozen spinach
- 6In a large bowl add spinach, eggs, half and half, dill and ceyenne.
- 7Stir well to combine.
- 8Spoon into crescent dough shells.
- 9top with shredded jarlsburg cheese.
- 10Bake about 15 minutes till set.
- 11(freezes well).
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (2720 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.8
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 21.9 mg
- Sodium 159.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 3.3 g