Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 lb bay scallop
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (reduced fat and sodium)
- 2⁄3 cup half & half light cream
- 2 (14 ounce) packagesfrozen baby gourmet potato blend, , I use Birds Eye (, I use Birds Eye)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 sheets frozen phyllo dough
- Sprinkle shrimp and scallops with pepper.
- Spray with butter spray.
- Place in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat,cook for 2 minutes,stirring often.
- Combine soup and half and half in large bowl,Add shrimp mixture,potato blend,basil and salt.
- Toss gently.
- Pour into 1 1/2 quart baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cut phyllo in half crosswise.
- Working with one sheet at a time (keep remaining sheets covered with damp towel) Coat each side of phyllo with cooking spray,place lengthwise,coated side up,over shrimp mixture.
- Repeat with remaining dough,aternating crosswise and lengthwise over dish.
- Fold edges under,gently press against side of dish.
- Bake at 375 degree for 30-35 minutes.