Recipe by Luby Luby Luby
One afternoon DH and I couldn't decide on what to cook for dinner. We went to the grocery store and bought mushrooms, shrimp and crabmeat. This was the end result.
- 6 large portabella mushrooms, about 3 ounces each, wiped clean
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 cup minced green onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup real butter
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb lump crabmeat, picked over for shells
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- creole seasoning or cajun seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Heavily season peeled shrimp with creole or cajun seasoning and set aside.
- Using a small spoon gently scrape gills from portabella mushrooms.
- In large non stick skillet heat 3 tbsp olive oil and saute portabella mushrooms for about 15 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- In separate large skillet heat butter and 1/4 cup olive oil.
- Add button mushrooms, garlic and green onions and saute until soft, about 30 minutes.
- Add white wine and shrimp and saute for about 3 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and gently fold in lump crabment, being careful not to break up crabmeat too much and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Place portabella mushrooms on serving plates and spoon seafood mixture on top.