1 hr 45 mins
Luby Luby Luby's Note:
One afternoon DH and I couldn't decide on what to cook for dinner. We went to the grocery store and bought mushrooms, shrimp and crabmeat. This was the end result.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 large portabella mushrooms, about 3 ounces each, wiped clean
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 cup minced green onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup real butter
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb lump crabmeat, picked over for shells
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- creole seasoning or cajun seasoning
- 1Heavily season peeled shrimp with creole or cajun seasoning and set aside.
- 2Using a small spoon gently scrape gills from portabella mushrooms.
- 3In large non stick skillet heat 3 tbsp olive oil and saute portabella mushrooms for about 15 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- 4In separate large skillet heat butter and 1/4 cup olive oil.
- 5Add button mushrooms, garlic and green onions and saute until soft, about 30 minutes.
- 6Add white wine and shrimp and saute for about 3 minutes.
- 7Add heavy cream and gently fold in lump crabment, being careful not to break up crabmeat too much and cook for about 3 minutes.
- 8Place portabella mushrooms on serving plates and spoon seafood mixture on top.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood & Portabella Saute
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 554.9
- Calories from Fat 369
- Total Fat 41.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 240.4 mg
- Sodium 525.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 36.6 g