Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a super quick and tasty dinner or brunch pizza. I've also made this with smoked salmon or shrimp. It turns out great every time.
- 1 package refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon, zest of
- 1⁄2 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 1⁄2 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4 ounces flaked crabmeat (can substitute imitation)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, snipped
- lemon slice (to garnish)
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and divide into triangles.
- Arrange triangles in a circle on a 13 inch baking stone.
- Arrange triangles with narrow ends towards the center.
- Roll dough into a 12 inch circle using a lightly floured rolling pin to seal the seams.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- In a 1 qt.
- bowl, combine cream cheese and dill weed.
- Add lemon zest to cream cheese and mix well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over the pizza crust.
- Spread seafood cocktail sauce over the cream cheese layer.
- Coarsely chop cucumber, red pepper and crab meat.
- Sprinkle over the cocktail sauce layer.
- Sprinkle snipped parsley over the pizza and garnish with thin lemon slices.
- Cut with pizza cutter and serve.