1/1 Photo of Seafood Pizza
This was created to mimic the wonderful seafood pizza we used to enjoy at Pizzeria Uno in Cincinnati Ohio. It's especially easy with a boboli crust but making your own crust may taste better. I recommend using the fake crab rather than canned, but fresh crab would be best. It's rich and delicious. I love to dip it in cocktail sauce. YUMMY!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute garlic in olive oil for several minutes.
- 2Add shrimp and crabmeat, mixing well with garlic and olive oil.
- 3Add parsley.
- 4Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella on pizza crust.
- 5Place crab/shrimp mixture on crust.
- 6Cover with remaining cheeses.
- 7Bake according to your pizza crust directions (typically, bake pizza until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbling, about 15 minutes).
- 8Cut and serve with cocktail sauce.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 625.6
- Calories from Fat 402
- Total Fat 44.7 g
- Saturated Fat 26.4 g
- Cholesterol 154.7 mg
- Sodium 1437.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 47.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: