Recipe by Kimke
This was created to mimic the wonderful seafood pizza we used to enjoy at Pizzeria Uno in Cincinnati Ohio. It's especially easy with a boboli crust but making your own crust may taste better. I recommend using the fake crab rather than canned, but fresh crab would be best. It's rich and delicious. I love to dip it in cocktail sauce. YUMMY!!
Top Review by kyteriawoods
First had this pizza at Red Lobster so decided to try it one night as a family dish. We decided to use tomato sauce and garlic alfredo sauce along with the crabmeat, shrimp and cheese. After 12 mins the outcome was one for the book. Even got my 3 yr old to clean his plate! lol
- 1 1⁄2 cups peeled cooked shrimp
- 1 cup crabmeat (can be fresh or imitation)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese or 1⁄4 cup romano cheese
- 3 -4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley
- olive oil
- 1 pizza dough (you can make your own or use a Boboli type crust)
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute garlic in olive oil for several minutes.
- Add shrimp and crabmeat, mixing well with garlic and olive oil.
- Add parsley.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella on pizza crust.
- Place crab/shrimp mixture on crust.
- Cover with remaining cheeses.
- Bake according to your pizza crust directions (typically, bake pizza until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbling, about 15 minutes).
- Cut and serve with cocktail sauce.