Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice appetizer. It is one my DD favorite recipe. I guessed on the cocktail sauce size as I always have a large jar available. Just use as much as you want. Prep time does not include refrigeration.
- 12 ounces seafood cocktail sauce, as much as desired
- 6 ounces canned shrimp, drained
- 6 ounces canned crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- On a 12 - 14 inch platter, spread cream cheese.
- Spread cocktail sauce on top of cream cheese.
- Sprinkle shrimp and crab meat on top.
- Refrigerate at least one hour.