Recipe by Barb in WNY
I've been searching my recipe notebooks for easy summer salads. This one is in the running.
- 1⁄2 lb pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups shrimp
- 3⁄4 sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon red onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta, plunge in cold water; drain and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, bring 1 cup water and 1 T. lemon juice to a boil.
- Simmer seafood until barely cooked, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain.
- Combine pasta, seafood, pepper, onion, parsley and cheese.
- Combine remaining ingredients and whisk to blend.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat. Chill before serving.