Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another one of my sinful indulgences. I absolutely adore this salad! I always use Miracle Whip so I don't know how the mayo version tastes. And I always use both green and black-eyed peas instead of one of the other.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups green peas or 2 cups black-eyed peas, rinsed
- 8 ounces corkscrew macaroni, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped imitation crabmeat (about 8 oz)
- 1 cup broccoli floret, partially cooked
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- Combine mayo, Italian dressing and cheese in large bowl; blend well.
- Add peas, pasta, crabmeat, broccoli, pepper, tomato and onions; toss gently to mix.
- Cover, refrigerated at least 2 hours.