Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy to make, with a bit of work, you'll enjoy it.
Make and share this Seafood Pasta With Tomato Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 10 mussels
- 15 clams
- 20 medium green shrimp
- 1 boneless atlantic salmon fillet (or some boneless fillet not strong in taste)
- 4 baby octopus (they are sold cleaned, just "bashed" them with a mullet to get them soft. 1 calamari tube (Mar)
Tomato sauce (very simple)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 red capsicum, chopped
- 1⁄2 ground basil
- 1⁄2 ground thyme
- 1 pinch oregano
- pepper (optional)
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a cup and set aside.
- Get all tomato sauce ingredients in a pot, take it to boil once it's boiling take it to low and cook for about 30 minutes (stir every 10 minutes).
- Unless you buy them out of the shell, clean and boil mussels and clams (discard the ones that do not open) and remove them from shell.
- Clean shrimp and devein.
- Cut fish in strips.
- Cut baby octopus in 3 strips.
- Cut calamari in strips about 1/4-inch width.
- Mix all seafood with marinade in a bowl and leave in fridge for about 1 hour.
- In a Wok or a deep frying pan, add 1 Tsp oil and heat till starts smoking, add seafood and cook for about 8 minutes.
- Mix seafood with tomato sauce and cook for 2 minutes stirring.
- Mix all with your pasta.
- Enjoy it with the left over wine.