Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
This recipe came from a friend.
Make and share this Seafood Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) package baby shrimp, chopped (precooked)
- 1 (16 ounce) package imitation crabmeat, cut in small pieces
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup creamy French dressing
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Cook noodles as directed on package, then drain and cool them.
- Add onions, celery, green pepper, shrimp and imitation crabmeat and mix together well.
- Mix mayonnaise and French dressing together, then stir into mixture.
- Add Old Bay seasoning, parsley flakes, salt and pepper and stir well.
- Best if made ahead of time and refrigerated several hours or overnight.
Perfect lunch for a hot, sunny day. I upped the shrimp to 8 oz. but otherwise kept to the recipe. I liked the combination of flavors and enjoyed this for a filling lunch. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
awesome!!!!! I use 2lbs of large pink shrimp and red pepper instead of green. This has become a must for every party I attend now.
Made this for supper tonight (too hot to cook). I used E-Z French Dressing for the french dressing since I didnt have any on hand and I used my own homemade relish because I don't buy the store bought kind anymore. I didnt have any parsley flakes either. It was still really good. My kids liked it except the green pepper but they won't eat it in anything. Thanks for a great salad.