1/1 Photo of Seafood Pasta Salad
This recipe came from a friend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup celery, chopped
- 1/3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) package baby shrimp, chopped (precooked)
- 1 (16 ounce) package imitation crabmeat, cut in small pieces
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup creamy French dressing
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1Cook noodles as directed on package, then drain and cool them.
- 2Add onions, celery, green pepper, shrimp and imitation crabmeat and mix together well.
- 3Mix mayonnaise and French dressing together, then stir into mixture.
- 4Add Old Bay seasoning, parsley flakes, salt and pepper and stir well.
- 5Best if made ahead of time and refrigerated several hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.9
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 45.7 mg
- Sodium 579.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning