This recipe came from a friend.
Make and share this Seafood Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) package baby shrimp, chopped (precooked)
- 1 (16 ounce) package imitation crabmeat, cut in small pieces
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup creamy French dressing
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Cook noodles as directed on package, then drain and cool them.
- Add onions, celery, green pepper, shrimp and imitation crabmeat and mix together well.
- Mix mayonnaise and French dressing together, then stir into mixture.
- Add Old Bay seasoning, parsley flakes, salt and pepper and stir well.
- Best if made ahead of time and refrigerated several hours or overnight.