Recipe by Psychotic Tigger
This is quick and ALWAYS gets tons of compliments. Sometimes I leave out an ingredient or add something (try shredded mozzarella cheese) to mix it up a little!
- 2 lbs shredded imitation crabmeat
- 2 lbs raw small shrimp
- 2 medium chopped bell peppers
- 2 medium chopped purple onions
- 3 (12 ounce) bags shell pasta (I prefer the jumbo shells)
- 6 stalks chopped celery
- 3 medium chopped tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- garlic powder
- garlic salt
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- While the shells are boiling, add the crab, shrimp, bell peppers, onions, celery, tomatoes and mayonnaise in a large bowl.
- When shells are tender, strain and run cold water over them until they are cooled.
- Add into the large bowl and mix together.
- Add seasonings to taste.