Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
a little this and a little that, more or less to suit yourself.
- 2 cups pasta, tri-colored spiral (cook pasta according to package directions)
- 1 cup shrimp, cooked
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, diced
- 1⁄3 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh peas
- 1⁄2 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup cheese, finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- In a mixing bowl, combine pasta, shrimp or tuna, and vegetables.
- Add cheese, Worcestershire, mayonnaise, salt and pepper and toss lightly to combine.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.