Recipe by Cookbook Barbie
We can't get enough of this salad. Anice picnic, potluck choice.
Top Review by #39568
This was pretty good. I have been looking for a good seafood pasta recipe and this is it. I eliminated the brocolli and tomatoes but added 1/2 cup more imitation crab and used elbow macaroni instead. Its definitely a keeper. Thanks so much!
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups rotini noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped imitation crabmeat
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato