This Salad is the hit of the Party. It was given to me by a friend. My son, who is 13 even loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- pasta noodles (cooked for 12 minutes and Drained with Cold Water)
- frozen cooked shrimp (your seafood preference) or imitation crabmeat (your seafood preference) or fresh crabmeat (your seafood preference) or 1 can tuna (your seafood preference)
- 1 bottle garden ranch dressing
- 1 bottle paul newman red wine and vinegar salad dressing (Chilled)
- Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 bunch green onion (Chopped)
- 1 head of raw broccoli
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 zucchini, green squash
- 2 medium grated carrots
- dill pickle
- baby corn
- 1Coat Veggies, Seafood, and Noodles with Bay Seasoning.
- 2Chill in refrigerator for 3 hours.
- 3Add already chilled dressings.
- 4Mix well.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 31.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 33.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red wine and vinegar salad dressing