Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This Salad is the hit of the Party. It was given to me by a friend. My son, who is 13 even loved it.
- pasta noodles (cooked for 12 minutes and Drained with Cold Water)
- frozen cooked shrimp (your seafood preference) or imitation crabmeat (your seafood preference) or fresh crabmeat (your seafood preference) or 1 can tuna (your seafood preference)
- 1 bottle garden ranch dressing
- 1 bottle paul newman red wine and vinegar salad dressing (Chilled)
- Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 bunch green onion (Chopped)
- 1 head of raw broccoli
- 1⁄2 head cauliflower
- 1⁄2 zucchini, green squash
- 2 medium grated carrots
- dill pickle
- baby corn
- Coat Veggies, Seafood, and Noodles with Bay Seasoning.
- Chill in refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Add already chilled dressings.
- Mix well.