Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My family never liked pasta salads until I was messing around in the kitchen and threw this together. I got the idea from a restaraunt we frequently go to.It is a seasonal dish, but I make it year round.
- 1 lb uncooked noodles (I use Macaroni)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup creamy cucumber salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup creamy dill dressing
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat
- 1 lb shrimp (frozen precooked salad)
- 1 lb lobster, fake
- 1 lb shredded medium cheddar
- 2 cups blanched fresh broccoli
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- Boil Noodles until soft.
- Drain and run under cold water for 5 minutes.
- Whip together Mayo,Dill and Creamy Cucumber dressings.
- Toss all ingredients together with salad dressing.
- Chill 1 hour in fridge and eat with fresh garlic toast or breadsticks.