- 3 cups uncooked shell pasta
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 cups seafood (lobster, crab, shrimp)
- 1 cup cooked frozen peas
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
- 1⁄8 cup rice vinegar (or more to taste)
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package - drain, rinse and set aside to cool.
- Mix together pepper, onions, seafood with the cooled pasta and cooled peas so the crisp vegetables remain crisp.
- Prepare the dressing - whisking all the ingredients together and toss evenly into salad. Set aside to rest and blend the flavour together.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve cold.