Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great tasting pasta salad that goes great as a side dish with almost anything. I like to make it to take to picnics and potlucks. It also makes a great just anytime snack. Even my kids love this one. Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 lb imitation crabmeat, shredded & chopped
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1⁄8 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄8 cup green onion top, sliced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, finely crumbled
- 4 cups cooked small shell pasta, prepared according to package
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon season salt
- Cook pasta shells, once cooked according to package directions; set aside and let cool.
- In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, ranch dressing, lemon juice, lemon pepper, and garlic powder and season salt; mix well.
- In a large bowl mix together imitation crab meat, celery,red onion, green pepper, green onion, chopped boiled eggs, finely crumbled cheddar cheese, and pasta shells; mix well.
- Mix pasta mixture with dressing mixture make sure it is mixed well and all pasta is covered by dressing mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour prier to serving.
- Notes: Can be served either as a salad, on a bed of lettuce, on split croissants or my favorite--a roasted tomato and onion bagel.