Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious combination that will be sure to please -- it has a tiny kick to it. Feel free to add more Tabasco if you want it spicier.
- 24 ounces fusilli, cooked, drained, cooled
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 12 ounces shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 12 ounces crabmeat, picked over to remove shells
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- romaine lettuce leaf
- 4 -6 teaspoons chopped green onions
- Combine the pasta, 1/2 cup green onions, shrimp, crab, and green and red bell peppers in a large serving bowl and toss to combine well.
- In another bowl, mix the mayo, lemon juice, and Tabasco until well combined.
- Mix the dressing with the pasta combination and toss gently. Season with salt.
- Serve on the lettuce leaves on individual salad plates and top with with chopped green onions.
- Garnish with lemon wedges, strawberries and chopped fresh parsley if desired.
Yes, this indeed a pleasurable taste of goodness all wrapped up in a salad. I followed this exactly and loved the addition Tabasco and lemon juice. I used curly pasta, and the mayonnaise dressing just was perfect here! Will keep making this for a long time ahead! Made for *Pets* forum Novembre 2009