Prep 3 mins
Cook 20 mins
A simple dish that combines various types of seafood and pasta...
Make and share this Seafood & Pasta Medley recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen seafood, mix
- 1 tablespoon dried garlic flakes
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil leaf (chopped)
- 1 cup pasta (I used a mini-pasta mix)
- grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- Heat olive oil large frying pan on medium heat.
- Add seafood mix
- As the shrimp begins to turn light pink, stir-in garlic, tomato paste, tarragon, pepper, dill weed, parsley, soy sauce, and wine.
- Bring to a light boil, and simmer until pasta is ready.
- Strain pasta and add to seafood mix, combining thoroughly.
- Plate and top with basil and Parmesan.
- ***A simple basic side-salad makes a good accompaniment -- .