1/2 Photos of Seafood & Pasta Medley
A simple dish that combines various types of seafood and pasta...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups frozen seafood, mix
- 1 tablespoon dried garlic flakes
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaf (chopped)
- 1 cup pasta (I used a mini-pasta mix)
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- 2Heat olive oil large frying pan on medium heat.
- 3Add seafood mix
- 4As the shrimp begins to turn light pink, stir-in garlic, tomato paste, tarragon, pepper, dill weed, parsley, soy sauce, and wine.
- 5Bring to a light boil, and simmer until pasta is ready.
- 6Strain pasta and add to seafood mix, combining thoroughly.
- 7Plate and top with basil and Parmesan.
- 8***A simple basic side-salad makes a good accompaniment -- .
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood & Pasta Medley
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.7
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 703.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried garlic flakes