1/1 Photo of Seafood Pasta Chowder Dinner
An easy meal with an entrée made from ingredients found in most kitchens...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) box macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- 10 frozen shrimp (defrosted with shells removed)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chunky-style New England clam chowder
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna (drained)
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, with sauce
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 4 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- freshly snipped parsley
- 1Prepare pasta according to instructions.
- 2About 5 minutes prior to being cooked, add shrimp.
- 3When pasta is al dente, strain and return to large pot.
- 4Simmer on low heat and thoroughly stir in packaged cheese, clam chowder, onion, tuna, tomatoes, pesto, garlic, turmeric, cayenne, pepper, tomato paste, soy sauce, milk, and almonds.
- 5Continue simmering for 10 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat and serve in individual bowls topped with parsley.
- 7****Herb bread topped with fish roe makes a unique and tasty accompaniment.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Pasta Chowder Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 742.8
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 85.2 mg
- Sodium 2242.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 46.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: