- 16 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1 lb bay scallop
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 dash onion salt
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- parmesan cheese, grated, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Place spaghetti into 2 quarts boiling water to which 2 heaping teaspoons salt has been added. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes or till your desired doneness. Drain and serve.
- Over medium heat, melt butter in saute pan, add garlic and remaining seasonings, stir.
- Add shrimp and scallops, saute just until shrimp are no longer translucent, do not overcook.
- Serve over spaghetti topped with parmesan cheese and additional butter if desired.