Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A tasty recipe using shrimp in a creamy filling wrapped in crepes. from: aussiecooking.com
Make and share this Seafood Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Shell prawns and remove the back vein, wash and pat dry.
- Peel and grate onion.
- Melt butter , add onion and fry until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in flour.
- Return to heat and cook for a few minutes.
- Remove from heat and slowly stir in water and cream.
- Return to heat and stir until the sauce boils and thickens.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Chop shallots and add to the sauce with the prawns. Mix well and season.
- Spoon into the center of each pancake and roll up.
- Place on a greased baking tray.
- Combine parsley, cheese and breadcrumbs and sprinkle over pancakes.
- Bake in a hot oven for 5 minutes or until heated through.