This recipe is from Fairchilds a restaraunt inside the Silver Legacy Casino here in Reno. It is so easy and tastes wonderful. Use any combination of seafood you like...shrimp, scallops, crab, lobster, clams, mussels. We really like it with all crab and have used canned crab with great results. It's like a creamy stew or soup. Serve it with salad & garlic bread. Simple and elegant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saute pan melt 4 oz. of the butter over medium heat.
- 2Add white wine, paprika, celery seed, clam juice, lemon juice, worcestershire, tabasco, cocktail sauce and salt & pepper.
- 3If using clams or mussels add them now and cook until they open.
- 4Add shrimp, scallops, lobster and/or crab meat and bring to a full boil.
- 5Add heavy whipping cream and boil for 1 minute.
- 6Add last 4 oz. of butter.
- 7Garnish with chives.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Pan Roast
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1241.1
- Calories from Fat 1114
- Total Fat 123.8 g
- Saturated Fat 77.8 g
- Cholesterol 360.3 mg
- Sodium 1076.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seafood cocktail sauce