Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are delicious little snacks or appetizers that are high on protein.
- 24 Ritz crackers
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, flaked
- 8 ounces shrimp
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, low-fat
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- Boil shrimp until fully cooked. Chop into small pieces.
- Mix crab and shrimp in a small bowl.
- Add cream cheese and mayo and stir.
- Fold in dill weed and chopped onion.
- Spoon seafood mixture onto the crackers and serve.
I used this basic recipe to create a filling for seafood rollups. Very tasty. Added black olive slices, 1/2 lb. finely crushed bacon slices, combo of lettuce and spinach.