Excellent omelette, fun to make for a brunch. from local newspaper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a non stick frypan with cooking spray.
- 2Sauté onions and mushrooms over medium high heat until liquid has evaporated.
- 3Reduce to low, stir in crab meat and sour cream until heated through (sour cream should not boil), set aside.
- 4Beat 2 eggs with 2 tablespoons water; season with salt and pepper.
- 5Spray an 8 inch non stick frypan with cooking spray.
- 6Heat frypan over medium high heat.
- 7Pour in the egg mixture.
- 8As mixture sets at the edges, with a spatula, gently push cooked portions towards centre.
- 9When eggs are almost set on surface but still look moist, sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese over centre of omelette.
- 10Lower heat to medium low and place 1/3 cup crab meat mixture over half the omelette.
- 11Fold the omelette in half and slide onto a warm plate.
- 12Repeat procedures to make 3 more omelettes.
- 13Garnish with shrimp halves.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.1
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 463.3 mg
- Sodium 686.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 28.0 g