- 304.75 g condensed cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 118.29 ml half-and-half
- 14.79 ml dry sherry
- 1.23 ml ground red pepper
- 709.77 ml cooked rice
- 2 (340.19 g) can lump crabmeat, drained
- 113.39 g medium raw shrimp, pelled and deveined
- 113.39 g raw bay scallop
- 113.39 g jar pimientos, drained and choppe
- 59.14 ml finely chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2 1/2 quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together soup, half and half, sherry and red pepper in large bowl until combined. Add rice, crabmeat, shrimp, scallops and pimientos, toss well.
- Transfer mixture to prepared casserole, sprinkle with parsley. Cover, bake about 25 minutes or until shrimp and scallops are opaque.