4-H Mom's Note:
A recipe that came from the Potluck Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 3/4 ounces condensed cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 (6 ounce) cans lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/4 lb medium raw shrimp, pelled and deveined
- 1/4 lb raw bay scallop
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos, drained and choppe
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2 1/2 quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Whisk together soup, half and half, sherry and red pepper in large bowl until combined. Add rice, crabmeat, shrimp, scallops and pimientos, toss well.
- 3Transfer mixture to prepared casserole, sprinkle with parsley. Cover, bake about 25 minutes or until shrimp and scallops are opaque.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Newburg Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.8
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 82.5 mg
- Sodium 601.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 21.2 g