Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A recipe that came from the Potluck Cookbook.
Make and share this Seafood Newburg Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 (6 ounce) cans lump crabmeat, drained
- 1⁄4 lb medium raw shrimp, pelled and deveined
- 1⁄4 lb raw bay scallop
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos, drained and choppe
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2 1/2 quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together soup, half and half, sherry and red pepper in large bowl until combined. Add rice, crabmeat, shrimp, scallops and pimientos, toss well.
- Transfer mixture to prepared casserole, sprinkle with parsley. Cover, bake about 25 minutes or until shrimp and scallops are opaque.