Elegant! Please feel free to tweek this recipe and use your favorite seafood or use all shrimp etc.
Make and share this Seafood Newburg recipe from Food.com.
- Saute shrimp, scallops and lobster in butter.
- Add paprika.
- Move seafood to a crock pot set on low or warming dish.
- Add sherry to hot sauté pan and boil hard to de-glaze the pan.
- Add sherry and pan bits to seafood.
- In a saucepan (over medium heat) cook flour and butter and whisk until well blended and bubbly.
- Slowly whisk in milk pouring in a half cup at a time.
- Add cream slowly, whisking continuously until mixture thickens.
- About 3-5 minutes.
- (Cook longer for a thicker sauce or add water to thin it out. Use your own personal preference.) Season with salt and Cayenne pepper.
- Pour over warmed seafood and stir.
- Serve with linguini, saltine or common crackers or toast.