Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 mins
In 'Quesadillas' by Donna Kelly
- 453.59 g assorted shelled raw seafood (such as crab, shrimp, and scallops)
- 29.58 ml butter
- 170.09 g Fontina cheese, grated
- 56.69 g gruyere cheese, grated
- 9.85 ml Old Bay Seasoning
- 8 (80 inch) flour tortillas (white, wheat)
- 236.59 ml diced fresh parsley
- Saute seafood in butter in a skillet over med-high heat until opaque and cooked through.
- Toss cheeses and seasoning together in a bowl.
- Lay 4 tortillas on the counter and spread about 1/3 cup cheese over each.
- Sprinkle about 1/2 cup seafood and a little parsley over cheese.
- Sprinkle another 1/3 cup cheese over top.
- Slide one of the cheese-covered tortillas into a 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Place one of the remaining tortillas on top.
- Press down with a wide spatula to remove any air pockets.
- Cover and cook 1-2 minutes, checking frequently, until bottom tortilla is crisp and browned.
- Turn over, cover, and cook 1-2 minutes more, or until lightly browned.
- Repeat this process for remaining quesadillas.
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately.