In 'Quesadillas' by Donna Kelly
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute seafood in butter in a skillet over med-high heat until opaque and cooked through.
- 2Toss cheeses and seasoning together in a bowl.
- 3Lay 4 tortillas on the counter and spread about 1/3 cup cheese over each.
- 4Sprinkle about 1/2 cup seafood and a little parsley over cheese.
- 5Sprinkle another 1/3 cup cheese over top.
- 6Slide one of the cheese-covered tortillas into a 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
- 7Place one of the remaining tortillas on top.
- 8Press down with a wide spatula to remove any air pockets.
- 9Cover and cook 1-2 minutes, checking frequently, until bottom tortilla is crisp and browned.
- 10Turn over, cover, and cook 1-2 minutes more, or until lightly browned.
- 11Repeat this process for remaining quesadillas.
- 12Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Medley Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.7
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.1 mg
- Sodium 669.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning