1/3 Photos of Seafood Medley Pasta
Chef Travis W Holland's Note:
Great Meal for Two. It is a Rich and Creamy Explosian of Flavors that is sure to win over a loved on, or impress a date. This has been a hit at the Restaurants I have been a chef at. This recipe is simple to make and will defrintely be one of your new favorite if you enjoy seafood. ENJOY from Chef Travis Holland
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 lb sea scallops
- 1/4 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup smoked salmon, sliced into 1/2 inch strips
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 shallot, peeled and sliced into rings
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon basil, thinly sliced
- 3 roma tomatoes, seeded & diced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 cups linguine, already cooked
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1In a large skillet add in your Olive Oil and bring it to a medium high heat, add in the shallots cook for 1-2 minutes,
- 2then add in the shrimp and scallops lightly and lightly brown on both sides for about a minute on each side.
- 3Add in garlic and stir it around to incorporate it into the pan.
- 4Add the wine and reduce for 2-3 minutes. Then add heavy cream and salmon reduce for 1-2 minutes.
- 5Season with Sea Salt and White Pepper to taste.
- 6Then finish by adding Tomatoes, Basil, and pasta. Turn off heat and fold all ingredients together, let sit for 2-3 minutes.
- 7Top with Parmesan and Parsley then serve.
- 8By: Chef Travis W. Holland.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Medley Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (472 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 857.7
- Calories from Fat 644
- Total Fat 71.6 g
- Saturated Fat 33.5 g
- Cholesterol 270.5 mg
- Sodium 1702.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 31.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: