Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great Meal for Two. It is a Rich and Creamy Explosian of Flavors that is sure to win over a loved on, or impress a date. This has been a hit at the Restaurants I have been a chef at. This recipe is simple to make and will defrintely be one of your new favorite if you enjoy seafood. ENJOY from Chef Travis Holland
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 lb sea scallops
- 1⁄4 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup smoked salmon, sliced into 1/2 inch strips
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 shallot, peeled and sliced into rings
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon basil, thinly sliced
- 3 roma tomatoes, seeded & diced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 cups linguine, already cooked
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- In a large skillet add in your Olive Oil and bring it to a medium high heat, add in the shallots cook for 1-2 minutes,
- then add in the shrimp and scallops lightly and lightly brown on both sides for about a minute on each side.
- Add in garlic and stir it around to incorporate it into the pan.
- Add the wine and reduce for 2-3 minutes. Then add heavy cream and salmon reduce for 1-2 minutes.
- Season with Sea Salt and White Pepper to taste.
- Then finish by adding Tomatoes, Basil, and pasta. Turn off heat and fold all ingredients together, let sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Top with Parmesan and Parsley then serve.
- By: Chef Travis W. Holland.
Delicious! Definitely a keeper, and so easy. I used frozen seafood medley I got at Costco, and it turned out fabulous. I still used the smoked salmon for flavor though. What a treat!
Oh my goodness, people! You've got to try this. This recipe is out of this world. I didn't even have the parmesan and it was still outstanding. This is going into my Permanent Addition cookbook. I will be making this often. Simply outstanding!