1 hr 55 mins
This is incredible and usually reserved for special occasions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 quart whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 20 -28 manicotti
- 2 lbs large raw shrimp, peeled, deveined, and chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb fresh crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan; cook over medium-high heat 30 minutes or until thickened and reduced to 2 cups; set aside.
- 2Cook manicotti according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- 3Heat butter in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat; add onion and next 5 ingredients.
- 4Cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until tender.
- 5Add shrimp and crabmeat, and cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- 6Cool 10 minutes, and drain well.
- 7Combine seafood mixture and whipping cream mixture.
- 8Fill manicotti shells, and place in 2 lightly greased 11x7 inch baking dishes.
- 9Sprinkle with cheeses, and cover with foil.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 11Uncover and bake 10 additional minutes.
- 12Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 987.8
- Calories from Fat 718
- Total Fat 79.8 g
- Saturated Fat 48.3 g
- Cholesterol 543.7 mg
- Sodium 964.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 57.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: