Recipe by Vina
This recipe is quick and simple. It uses imitation crab so its hassle free.
Top Review by Tebo
Frankly, I see nothing wrong with imitation crab!! The cost is certainly more managable than the "real" crab and the taste is fine for me. This recipe used it in fine form. Easy recipe to do and it tasted great!! I used low fat cream to help lower the fat content. I used swiss cheese but want to try blue cheese next time. Thanks Familian for a terrific recipe.
- 1 (8 ounce) packagelouis kemp imitation crabmeat or 1 (8 ounce) package imitation lobster meat
- 6 -8 ounces linguine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese or 1⁄2 cup blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese or 1⁄2 cup romano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Sauté garlic and oregano in butter, stirring frequently about 1 minute.
- Add tomato and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat, until cheese is melted.
- Place hot pasta on serving plate and top with sauce.